Wednesday 13 April 2011

Day 11: Offer help to those in need

I've twisted my ankle and can barely manage to walk... real slowly. At the end of today's lesson, a few students submitted their portfolio to me and S and C offered to help me bring them back to my office.

There were more than 30 students in the same room but without a second thought, S came over and said she'll carry all the files for me. I was really touched.

When I thanked S and C for their help, they simply said it's what they should do. Wow! What seems to be a small deed to them is indeed a big help to me!

Thanks S and C for teaching me to offer help to the others.

2 comments:

  1. we will gain more satisfaction of offering help than getting help.
    you seem getting hurt easily, take care ar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice way to look at helping others. These days I'm a bit vulnerable, but I'll be fine again very soon!

    ReplyDelete