Tuesday 17 May 2011

Day 26: Learn and change

Honestly, I've always been a procrastinator. Although I've become slightly better at time management now, I still like to put things aside and wait until I've the right mood.

K, on the other hand, is entirely different. She turned to me for advice yesterday, about the university study programmes and her personal statement. She was especially concerned about the organisation and cohesion of ideas in her personal statement so we spent almost half an hour revising it together. It was an enjoyable experience and K also said it was interesting looking at the piece in great detail.

Today she came over with another piece, borrowing the features that I had introduced to her yesterday. What an efficient learner! Her change was impressive and I gave her a bit of compliment as I returned the piece to her, along with some feedback.

So let's see if I can stop procrastinating and be efficient like K.

No comments:

Post a Comment